What Should Your Entertainer-for-Hire Video Include?
Entertainer for Hire Video Marketing Research Results Coming Soon
32% of consumers said they would not watch a small business video online. The 4 most popular reasons they gave were that videos are…
- Biased, exaggerated, overproduced, flashy, only showing the business in the best light, not a true representation
- Cheesy, dated, gimmicky and annoying
- Too long, too slow, failing to get to the point, not concise, clear, rambling
- Fail to provide the needed information, waste of time, adds no value, only necessary for visual products/services
On the flip side, 68% of consumers surveyed say they would
watch a video before choosing a small business. Some of the top things consumers are hoping to see in a video are…
- Real footage, true representation, authentic, honest, not overproduced
- Message is concise, clear, short and to the point
- Full footage and information provided, nothing is left out
- Message is calm and sincere, not pushy or aggressive
- Does not try to entertain
Many consumers said they would rather watch a video review from an unbiased third party than to watch a video from the business itself. Small business owners tend to want to show only the best aspects of the business in the best light. It may feel counter-intuitive, but including the business's shortcomings demonstrates honesty and earns customers.
Review over 20 entertainer and musician marketing video examples here: Entertainer & Musician Video Examples
Produce It Yourself
Shoot Your Own Footage, Hire a Video Editor.
Hire a Pro (See what pros charge in your area)
Related article: 10 Ways You Can Help Your Videographer Produce a More Compelling Video for Your Business.
Begin Your Production
Step 1: Narration: Entertainers Script versus Interview Questions
Step 2: Storyboard
Step 3: Equipment
Step 4: How to Shoot Your Business Video
Step 5: How to Edit Your Business Video
Step 6: Where to Place Your Business Video
Copyright 2018. Permission to repost with crediting link to Biveo.com.