Biveo Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2016-2018 Biveo.com. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any material contained in Biveo.com is prohibited unless otherwise noted. Permission to use all documents and related graphics and any other material from this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Certain Definitions. The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions: "Biveo.com Web Site" or the "Site" includes www.Biveo.com in its entirety and its related sites owned or operated by Biveo.com, and includes their Content, Text, Graphics, Design, Programming and Services as applicable in the context.
"Content" includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Site.
"Text" includes all text on every page of the Site, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
"Graphics" includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Site, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
"Design" includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Site.
"Document" refers to any posting to the Site.
"Services" means any services provided on the Site by Biveo.com or its agents.
"User" refers to any individual or entity who uses any aspect of the Site.
"Customer" means a User who is accessing the Site to search for a Video Producer or in any other capacity except as a Video Producer.
"Advertiser" means a person or entity that is accessing the Site to post their company information, service description, rates, or for any reason related to the purpose of seeking Customers.
"You" and "you" means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Binding Agreement. These Terms and Conditions (as they may be amended from time to time by Biveo.com) form a binding agreement between you and Biveo.com. Your access to or use of the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You are agreeing to use the Site at your own risk.
3. Disclaimers and Limitations on Biveo.com's Liability.
(a) Allocation of Responsibility. Biveo.com assumes no responsibility for Documents posted by Users and no responsibility for the activities, omissions or other conduct of Users.
(b) No endorsements by Biveo.com. Nothing on the Site shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its Web site, products, services, contracting, experience, video production practices, or otherwise. The Trademarks and Service Marks of third parties are posted by third parties and are the property of such third parties.
(c) No warranties. Biveo.com makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to this Site or the information or documents provided, including the availability of the
Site or that the content on the information on the Site is complete and accurate. Nothing on the Site is meant to provide legal or any other kind of advice.
(d) No Guaranty of Results. Biveo.com is not a video production company or video production broker, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the
Site in meeting the video production objectives of Users. Biveo.com does not guarantee that Documents posted by Users will result in video production projects being sold, and is not responsible for any advertising decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any User.
(i) THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BIVEO.COM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BIVEO.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SITE.
(ii) Without limitation on the foregoing:
(iii) BIVEO.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE RESULTS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, BIVEO.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
(iv) Biveo.com makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any Documents posted by Users, or of any other form of communication engaged in by Users. Documents may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any reliance on Documents posted by Users, or on any other form of communication with Users, will be at your own risk.
(v) Biveo.com makes no representations or guarantees regarding the Content of the Site, including, but not limited to, broken links, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
DAMAGE LIMITATIONS, ALLOCATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EQUITABLE RELIEF.
(i) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND THE DOCUMENTS YOU POST OR ACCESS AND FOR YOUR CONDUCT ON AND OFF THE SITE.
(ii) IN NO EVENT SHALL BIVEO.COM (OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR ADVERTISERS), BE LIABLE FOR ANY NON-DIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST ViDEO PRODUCTION OPPORTUNITY, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM OR ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE SITE AND/OR ANY DOCUMENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT BIVEO.COM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(iii) BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OR LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY ARE HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN BIVEO.COM'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY NON-DIRECT TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $300.00 IN THE AGGREGATE.
(iv) IN NO EVENT SHALL BIVEO.COM (OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR ADVERTISERS), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS IN THE AGGREGATE OF US$200.00 (OR, IF YOU ARE AN ADVERTISER WITH A SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH BIVEO.COM, THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO BIVEO.COM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IF GREATER THAN US$300.00).
(v) Due to the nature of these Terms and Conditions, in addition to money damages, Biveo.com will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of these Terms and Conditions
4. Acceptable Use of the Site.
(a) General Use Rules. The Site is intended for consumers seeking video producers and for video producers seeking customers to purchase their service. You may use this Site only for lawful purposes within the stated context of Biveo.com's intended and acceptable use of the Site. Biveo.com is the sole interpreter of the Site's intended and acceptable use.
(b) License to Use by Users who are Customers. Biveo.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your use seeking videographers for your business. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your business’s use - non-reproducible-commercially. Your use of the Site is a privilege. Biveo.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
(c) License to Use by Users who are Advertisers. Biveo.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your internal business use seeking customers to purchase your service. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your personal use directly related to using the Site for the purpose of advertising. Biveo.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if Biveo.com determines that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
(d) Other Specific Rules. You represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Site complies with these Terms and Conditions.
(e) House Rules for Posting, Conduct and Security. You agree to comply with the "House Rules" for posting, conduct and security on the Site, which are attached hereto as Exhibit A.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. The Site and all right, title and interest in and to the Site is the sole property of Biveo.com or its licensors, and is protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties. Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions, Biveo.com reserves for itself and its licensors all other right, title and interest. Without limitation on the foregoing, you may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. This includes copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate Web pages on the Site. "Biveo.com," the Biveo.com design logo and certain other names or logos are service marks or trademarks of Biveo.com, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the service marks or trademarks of Biveo.com. In addition, the "look" and "feel" of the Site (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by Biveo.com trademarks, service marks and copyrights. All other product and service marks contained on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Payment of Services upon Termination. If at any time during the course of this agreement you should terminate this Agreement, not to include your termination in the case of breach of this agreement by Biveo.com, Biveo.com shall reserve the right to receive all payments from you of the services used by you up to termination and refund the remaining unused portion of this Agreement prorated to the nearest day.
7. Links to Other Sites. Biveo.com contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Biveo.com of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Biveo.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third- party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
8. Amendments to this Agreement and Changes to Site. Biveo.com may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. Changes will be binding on you on the date they are posted on the Site (or as otherwise stated in the any notice of such changes). Any use of the Site will be considered acceptance by you of the then-current Terms and Conditions. If at any time you find the Terms and Conditions unacceptable, you may not use the Site any longer. Any new or different terms supplied by you are specifically rejected by Biveo.com unless Biveo.com agrees to them in a signed writing specifically including those new or different terms. Biveo.com may change the Site at any time.
9. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Biveo.com (and its officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the Site, any Document posted by you, or your breach of these Terms and Conditions. Biveo.com shall use reasonable efforts to provide you prompt notice of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and may assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
11. Questions and Notices. Questions concerning the use of the Site should be directed to Feedback. Notices shall be sent, for Biveo.com, to the address listed on the Site, and, for you, to the address submitted by you or such other address as Biveo.com reasonably determines is an appropriate address for you.
12. General. Biveo.com contact information is listed on the Site. Biveo.com makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries, and such persons have no right to access or use the Site. If you access Biveo.com from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Michigan, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under these Terms and Conditions shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts in the State of Michigan. You and Biveo.com sole relationship is that of independent contractors. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of all or part of a provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining parts and provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination except those granting access or use to the Site, and you shall cease all your use and access thereof immediately. You may not assign or transfer your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided by Biveo.com in a particular "Legal Notice," or software license or material on particular Web pages of the Site, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Biveo.com. Exhibit A House Rules regarding Posting, Conduct and Security Biveo.com is the sole interpreter of these rules. Users who violate these rules may have their access and use of the Site suspended or terminated, at Biveo.com's discretion. Biveo.com reserves the right to change these rules in accordance with the amendment policy in the Terms and Conditions to which this Exhibit A is attached.
1. Posting Rules:
(a) Your Posting may not contain: (i) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or (ii) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity.
(b) You may not use your Posting(s) to: (i) impersonate another person, living or dead; (ii) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (iii) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
(c) Video Producer postings must contain the accurate service information of a videographer seeking customers to purchase their services
(d) Biveo.com is under no obligation to monitor the Postings on the Site, but it may monitor Postings at random. Postings found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at Biveo.com's discretion.
(e) You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
2. Security Rules:
(a) Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (iv) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
(b) Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. Biveo.com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To improve our website in order to better serve you.
To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
We only provide articles, information and directory listings. We do not collect or process credit cards on Biveo.com.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Your quote request form will not auto-fill, and profile not auto-login.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
Remarketing with Google AdSense
Google Display Network Impression Reporting
Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
By emailing us
By calling us
By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
We will notify the users via in-site notification
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2016-03-16